|The Evo frame (plate) is designed for high-level athletes who execute triple-rotation jumps and advanced spins, requiring the maximum performance from their skates.|
• The different angles of the king-pins increase agility on edges, and optimal centering for spins.
• Trim lowered by 5mm which considerably increases stability in the landing of jumps, and maneuverability while pressing edges.
• Differentiation between left and right frame, which facilitates the toe-assisted jumps, namely the Toe-Loop, Flip y Lutz.
• “Click-action” mechanism that allows for heightened precision with truck-adjustment, maintaining their orientation even during more complex movements and skating.
• Frame derived from a drawn Ergal bar, and completely created using computer numerical control (CNC) machining.
• 13mm king-pins inclined to 18° (anterior) and 15° (posterior), with lowered trim.
• Elastomer cushions available in 5 hardnesses (colors).
• Aluminum trucks with 7mm steel axles and adjustable pivot pin.
• Toestop and tool kit included.